1. A popular book or series that you didn’t like.
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Care
2. A popular book or series you like, but everyone else seems to hate.
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg everyone hates this because it is rumored to be ghost written, but I read it because the main character has anxiety. I have extreme anxiety and I connected with the character.
3. A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did not want them to end up with or an OTP you didn’t like.
I can’t really think of one.
4. A popular book genre you hardly reach for.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
I can’t think of one
6. A popular author you can’t seem to get into.
7. A popular book trope you are tired of seeing.
Love triangles I hate that person that just gets in the way of the love story
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
9. The saying goes “The book is always better that, the movie,” But what movie or TV adaptation did you enjoy more than the books?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak I didn’t like it better than the book, but it was a great book to movie adaptation