1. What is your favorite book?
Looking For Alaska by John Green
2. Who is your favorite Author?
John Green or Rainbow Rowell
3. What genre do you prefer
Contemporary, Romance, and Paranormal
4. What is your favorite book series?
5. What book did you hate reading in school?
Animal Farm by George Orwell
6. What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
My mom used to read us Little House on the Prairie books while camping
7. Bookstores or Libraries?
8. How many books do you own?
9. Do you read before bed?
10. What is your most comfortable reading position?
Laying on my stomach
11. What is the most recent book you have read?
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
12. What quote from any book will you never forget? Why is it significant?
“Sometimes you lose a battle, But mischief always wins the war” Looking For Alaska, John Green
When I read Looking For Alaska this quote just really stood out and I always remember it.
13. Science Fiction or Fantasy?
14. What book do you regret reading?
Trapped by Michael Northrop
15. How large is your bookshelf?
Regular sized bookshelf from Target
16. On Average, how many books do you read per- year?
17. What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
18. Do you like to read outside?
I love reading out by the pool
19. What is the biggest lesson you have learned from a book?
Never give up on what you believe in