1) Dark chocolate- A book that covers a dark topic
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
2) White Chocolate- Your favorite lighthearted/humorous read
Binge by Tyler Oakley even though I cried when I read it.
3) Milk Chocolate- A book with a lot of hype that you’re dying to read
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4) Chocolate with a Caramel Center- A book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you read it
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5) Wafer Free Kit Kat- A book that has surprised you
We Were Lairs by E. Lockhart or Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
6) Snickers- A book that you are going nuts about
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
7) Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows- A book that you turn to for a comfort read
I pretty much just read what I’m in the mood for which could be anything. Lately I have been reading a lot of contemporary and murder mysteries which are like opposites.