1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan
2. What are you currently reading?
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘TBR’?
Stupid Love by Cindy Miles
4. What book do you plan to read next?
I am in a novels class so I don’t know what book I’ll read next
5. Do you use the star rating system?
6. Are you doing a 2016 Reading Challenge?
Yes, I am 14 out of 24 books for this year
7. Do you have a wishlist?
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
“Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything’s possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time.” -Marie Lou, Legend
10. Who are your favorite authors?
11. Have you joined any groups?
Yes, but I don’t use them very often
12. Are there any questions you would like to add?