Hello Readers, I am going to be doing the 50 bookish questions TAG
1. What was the last book you read?
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
2. Was it a good one?
Yes, I studied this whole series for a class I’m taking and I love every one of them
3. What made it good?
It kept me wanting to keep reading because I needed to know what was happening next
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
Yes very much
5. How often do you read?
6. Do you like to read?
7.What was the last bad book you read?
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
8. What made you dislike it?
I just really didn’t like it. I was confused for most of the book
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
Yes, but I don’t think I would be any good at it
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
I would say no and yes. influenced yes greatly no
11. Do you read fan fiction?
No, I used to read one about 1D and I loved it, but I never finished it and don’t read any fanfiction anymore
12. Do you write fan fiction?
13. What’s your favorite book?
Between The Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
14. What’s your least favorite book?
Trapped by Michael Northrop
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
16. When did you learn to read?
I asked my mom because I didn’t know. She said I assume in second grade.
17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
18. What is your favorite book series?
Percy Jackson Series
19. Who is your favorite author?
20. What is your favorite genre?
I really don’t know
21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
Hmm Fire from the Graceling Realm Series
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
uh yes… that’s why I read in the first place
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
24. Which book do you wish DIDNT have a sequel?
hmmm I can’t really think of one
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
It can range from a couple days to weeks
26. Do you like when books become movies?
I loveee when books become movies. I just like movies in general so they really have to mess it up for me to hate the movie
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
I really like the If I Stay movie
29. Do you read newspapers?
no I do not I read news articles online though
30: Do you read magazines?
I read Seventeen
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
32. Do you read while in bed?
Yes. All. The. Time.
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
34. Do you read while in the car?
Sometimes but I suffer with car sickness so not all the time
35. Do you read while in the bath?
I don’t really take baths but when I do have one I do read
36. Are you a fast reader?
Yes I’d like to think so
37. Are you a slow reader?
I don’t think so
38. Where is your favorite place to read?
In my bed
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
I don’t like silence so no I usually have instrumental music on
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
42. What book is next on your list to read?
Conversion by Katherine Howe
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
When I was probably like 8
44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
47.What book have you reread the most?
I don’t really re-read books
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
I don’t know
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Books that have a theme for self confidence and self love
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?
I don’t think books should be banned from schools. Books are meant for learning by banning books you are taking away someone’s education and someone’s right to make their own choices.