Hello Readers, I was looking around the interweb for some book tags when I stumbled across this little gem created by The Booktube Girl on youtube. I am going to be doing the Twenty One Pilots Book Tag. Something you might not know about me is that Twenty One Pilots is probably my favorite band so I was very excited when I seen this.
- Stressed Out – What is a popular book that you have wanted to read for a long time that everyone has been talking about?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas Everyone raves about this book series and I really want to read it I just haven’t yet.
- Car Radio – Name a book that contained issues you felt you connected to on a personal level.
The D.U.F.F by Kody Keplinger I connect more to the title of this book. I am overweight and a lot of my friends are super sporty and fit so I kinda see myself as the DUFF
- Ride – Name a book that you wanted to never end
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak I think I didn’t want this book to end because I knew what happened in the end and I just didn’t want it to happen.
- Holding on to You – What is a book/series that you have loved since your childhood?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan. I loved this series as soon as I read the first book. I had the biggest crush on Percy.
- Tear in my Heart – Name a book that made you feel all the emotions.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling If you have read this book you know why I am saying this specific book for this answer. I won’t spoil it but I was sobbing.
- Fairly Local – What is your personal favorite underground book/series?
The Graceling Realm Series by Kristin Cashore I loved this whole series and would recommend if you like Fantasy books
- Ode to Sleep – Name a book that was full of twists and turns and kept you on the edge of your seat.
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken There was something about this book that i just could not put down!
- Goner – What is a book character that you fell in love with from the beginning?
This is kinda random but Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter books. I love her to bits. She treats Harry just like he is her son and she just is an amazing women.
- Migraine – What is one book that gave you a headache to read?
Animal Farm by George Orwell I have no idea but there was something about this book that I hated. I never finished it…
- We Don’t Believe What’s On TV – What is a book that you love that most people seem to hate?
The Giver by Lois Lowry There is something about this book that just made me love reading it. I have read it twice now and I loved it both times!