Hello Readers, like I said in my previous post I’ve been looking for some new tags to take part in. Today I am going to be doing the Sims book tag. I’ve realized doing these tags I have been reliving more and more about myself, like the fact I’m obsessed with playing sims and watching sim youtube videos. This tag was created by Hailey In Bookland on youtube. So lets get into the questions!
- The original Sims: The best author debut.
To be honest I’m kinda confused by this question like does it mean the best debut author this year? or like the debut book from an author? I am going with the latter of the two. Please don’t kill me if I get this wrong but I do believe that Looking for Alaska was John Greens first novel and it is my favorite.
- The grim reaper: the saddest character death.
(HARRY POTTER SPOILERS)
Okay I mentioned this book in my last tag and said I didn’t want to spoil it but I kinda have to for this question! Mine is in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling when Sirius Black black died I was literately sobbing.
- Sims getting stuck: a character that just got in the way.
I am going to using another character from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling which if you read you probably know who I am going to say… Dolores Umbridge. She is literally like one of the most evil characters I’ve ever read about and she just made so many problems for Harry.
- Simlish: a book with amazing writing.
I’m going to have to go to my default answer for this question which is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I just love the POV that it is written in and the story just stole my heart.
- Expansion packs: a series where the books kept on getting better.
Graceling Realm Series by Kristin Cashore I would’t say they got dramatically better with each one but I loved every single one.
- Sims romance: the worst case of insta love.
Honestly I horrible at noticing insta love so I don’t have a answer for this question.
- Cheats: a book that was entirely unrealistic
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray This book was completely different than I thought it was going to be, but in a good way it just wasn’t all that believable
- Needs fulfillment: a character who made all the wrong decisions
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire is one of my favorite books. Travis Maddox didn’t make all the wrong decisions but he mad some pretty bad ones I feel like.
- Error code 12: a series that started off great but went downhill from there.
THE MAZE RUNNER TRILOGY
- The Sims vortex: a book/series that completely engrossed you.
I have been currently reading Harry Potter and now my life is revolving around the stories.